• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Gordon Facing Another Indefinite Supspension.. "Steps Away" from Pats

Skack25

11 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

And as gods wrath speaks down from the heavens. As he so had chosen a fated few.

Remind me, what was that Half back/fullbacks name who played for Pittsburg and New England again?

I assume you're talking about LeGarrette Blount, but unless you can show something where Blount got NFL policies changed...

We don't know exactly what has transpired in NE, but if it is drug related that's really sad.

Gordon left Cleveland and gets an opportunity to play for the premier franchise in the NFL. Cleveland is quite a distance from New England. I doubt he had drug contacts on NE before he got there. You'd think a brand new environment would help him  make a clean beak from his old associations. "If" he's doing drugs there already he probably had to go looking for a dealer (or a dealer came looking for him).  Either way it's a shame that someone that talented has possibly thrown away a promising career for drugs. Anyone who would keep giving him drugs while knowing his past struggles is beneath contempt. 

8 minutes ago, SCO96 said:

We don't know exactly what has transpired in NE, but if it is drug related that's really sad.

Gordon left Cleveland and gets an opportunity to play for the premier franchise in the NFL. Cleveland is quite a distance from New England. I doubt he had drug contacts on NE before he got there. You'd think a brand new environment would help him  make a clean beak from his old associations. "If" he's doing drugs there already he probably had to go looking for a dealer (or a dealer came looking for him).  Either way it's a shame that someone that talented has possibly thrown away a promising career for drugs. Anyone who would keep giving him drugs while knowing his past struggles is beneath contempt. 

This isn't how it works.

3 hours ago, TheRed said:

Fans across the country who spend their weekends getting drunk off their asses and embarrassing themselves in public watching a sporting event demand only the utmost professionalism lol.

Regardless of who demands it is irrelevant. Fact is, he gets paid millions of dollars to play football and personal opinions about the devils lettuce aside, broke both the CBA and the law. Reap what you sow. Damn shame given how talented he is. 

10 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

Regardless of who demands it is irrelevant. Fact is, he gets paid millions of dollars to play football and personal opinions about the devils lettuce aside, broke both the CBA and the law. Reap what you sow. Damn shame given how talented he is. 

There are much bigger concerns within the NFL than someone smoking marijuana. Player safety in relation to concussions looming the largest.

You can condemn an athlete for smoking a joint, but you don't mind cheering loudly as he potentially slowly turns himself into a vegetable years later in his life for your entertainment?

2 hours ago, SCO96 said:

They've got recreational shops an hour from the stadium there my guy

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Side Note: Being reported that Dorial Green-Beckham was arrested again over the weekend.

Gordon at least showed he could play in the NFL. DGB never showed much of anything.

I'm guilty of wanting him over Funchess. Gordon has a mental illness, but not for his reasons. Anyone who can not stop weed for multi-millions has mental issues for sure. I love steak and steak has creatine in it. If the NFL banned it, I believe I d have enough will-power to stop eating and collect millions. Once my NFL career is over Id get high as fcuk and eat a 72oz t-bone.  

Archived