• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josh Gordon Facing Another Indefinite Supspension.. "Steps Away" from Pats

Skack25

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

And again "should" doesn't mean anything.

Until things change, "is" is all that matters.

If we were talking something that isn’t getting fast tracked to federal legalization. Hard drugs I’d agree. But there was 3 bills this year introduced legally to get this pitiful charade over with. They didn’t pass and we’re angling schemes. But for real. 

You know as well as I are Star QB refuses painkillers, what if he had a natural alternative. Not that I think he would do it. But.

Just now, Harbingers said:

If we were talking something that isn’t getting fast tracked to federal legalization. Hard drugs I’d agree. But there was 3 bills this year introduced legally to get this pitiful charade over with. They didn’t pass and we’re angling schemes. But for real. 

You know as well as I are Star QB refuses painkillers, what if he had a natural alternative. Not that I think he would do it. But.

Again, none of this matters.

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

How about none of the above? Professionalism isn’t for everyone though and in that event, you lose your profession. *Shrugs*

Fans across the country who spend their weekends getting drunk off their asses and embarrassing themselves in public watching a sporting event demand only the utmost professionalism lol.

3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Let’s say you *had* to pick one. Pick one. 

In the game of “what’s the lesser evil” I'd prefer the guy who is above average and shows up, works hard, doesn’t break the law over the HOF type talent that can’t get his act together despite being given multiple opportunities to do so.

Just now, Harbingers said:

Perhaps to you, in the current state of the “rules” but when things happen. If the government retro-acts on certain issues. You don’t think the NFLPA is going to raise hell?

It doesn't matter because the existing rules are what determine what happens to Gordon.

How you, me or anybody else feels about those rules doesn't mean s--t.

Is this really that difficult a concept to grasp?

2 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Fans across the country who spend their weekends getting drunk off their asses and embarrassing themselves in public watching a sporting event demand only the utmost professionalism lol.

I bet you are fun at parties. 

you hate yourself so much, you have to give to us.

Just now, TheRed said:

Speak for yourself. I have on average 1 drink/week and have never become belligerent in my 28 years.

Hard to believe, I know, relaying that information to someone whose expectations are that institutions flex their addedndum to meet the crime of their employees.

31 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That is very true, but once it because legal/decriminalized federally that changes the entire landscape. Look at Canada. 

The law doesn’t even matter. Only what the NFL and players have agreed to in the CBA.

Archived