• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok, let's talk Atlanta Falcons

Jeremy Igo

I won’t disparage anyone from hoping we win. But we aren’t gonna win. And we won’t win next week. So while optimism is good I guess, it’s not gonna help our offense, defense, special teams and coaching from stepping on their dicks enough to enjoy the sweet (I guess it’s sweet) taste of a seventh and eighth consecutive L. 

3 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I won’t disparage anyone from hoping we win. But we aren’t gonna win. And we won’t win next week. So while optimism is good I guess, it’s not gonna help our offense, defense, special teams and coaching from stepping on their dicks enough to enjoy the sweet (I guess it’s sweet) taste of a seventh and eighth consecutive L. 

I know the odds for a win are dismal at best, and no chance next week.  Still, doubting or knowing we cant win and rooting for a loss are two different things.  I just can't root for a Falcon win, even with a draft pick consolation prize.

On 12/19/2018 at 9:00 PM, Jeremy Igo said:

IDGAF about draft position. I want to defeat the falcons and have a merry fuggin Christmas.

I hope you feel the same 

fugg the Fal-cants!! Merry X-mas!! Cum on Hieinicke do us proud and beat these Be-otches!! Its about pride on these last 2 games!! Think Tepper knows Rivera's fate.. so just win bitches!

Archived