• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So ... How well will Taylor Heinicke perform?

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

I’m torn. I want a win because I’ll be at the game, but I also realize that moving up even just a few slots can be a lot in the draft (and cost a lot if you need to) so I don’t want to eff that up for a meaningless game. If we had won on Monday, I’d still be hoping to make the playoffs but the chance is slim to none. The Bears aren’t going to catch the Rams playing Arizona and SF so they’ll likely rest guys since they won’t have a bye so we can’t realistically catch Minnesota anyway. 

I want great picks too. But hey dude, it's fugging Atlanta. I want to beat those chop blocking $&#! **%&!!! 

Assuming the OL plays well, Heinicke will surprise us and show that he can lead an efficient offense in the regular season.

What a lot of you NEED to prepare yourselves for is the possibility that Cam's shoulder never recovers. If it doesn't, Cam can't play for much longer. If Heinicke shows promise and we win both games, Cam will have to prove himself a hell of a lot more than Heinicke next preseason simply to prove that his shoulder is 100% healthy and that he's capable of hitting the deep ball again. I love and defend Cam as much as anybody here, and I don't think that he's bad. But these last 6 weeks, he should not have been playing. Rivera may have cost us the rest of Cam's career. It's scary and sad to think, but it's entirely possible. Hope I'm wrong.

Archived