• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess played only 11 snaps last night.

Jeremy Igo

8 hours ago, Peppers90 NC said:

Funny correlation, Funchess gets less snaps, we havent won since.

Well all stats lie or tell a partial truth. 

I mean it is pretty obvious Moore and Samuel have more overall upside than Funchess and make more plays.  Funchess has looked bad of late and I don’t fault him for the pick 

Biggest issue in this losing stretch has been D and Cam’s inability to make key throws late.  Last Cam was more a product of Cam shoulders reaching the bottom of the decline it has been on 

10 hours ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Remember in the preseason when everyone said our receivers looked like the best they've looked in years? 

Funchess: garbage

Torrey Smith: is he still on this team?

Moore: good, but green and he lacks focus sometimes

Byrd: done

Samuel: have we turned him into a running back officially?

Wright: I appreciate him moving the chains, but hasn't done much else lately

Olsen: done

Ian Thomas: showing progress, but friends, the ball hit him right in his hands at the end of the game and he dropped it

Cam has a busted shoulder, a horrendous offensive line, and has McCaffrey and Moore as his only reliable options with Thomas/Samuel/Wright being there only occasionally. Not exactly a recipe for success.

Samuel and Moore have been great and will only get better. Samuel had 80 yards in the 2 games before last night's debacle. These guys are deep threats and are best utilized down field and Cam can't throw the ball past 7-8 yards right now. Not their fault the offense isn't moving. WR is one of the few position groups to be excited about going forward. Sign a vet big body red zone guy and we're in excellent shape there.

Archived