• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funchess played only 11 snaps last night.

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, Paintballr said:

You must not remember these amazing groups we've had in the past for Cam. 

Brenton Bersin, Kaelin Clay, Mose Frazier, Devin Funchess, Russell Shepard

Kevlin Benjamin, Brenton Bersin, Corey Brown, Devin Funchess, Ted Ginn 

Brenton Bersin, Corey Brown, Jerricho Cotchery, Devin Funchess, Ted Ginn, Kevin Norwood

Kelvin Benjamin, Brenton Bersin, Corey Brown, Jerricho Cotchery, De'Andre Presely

Ted Ginn, Domenik Hixon, Tavarress King, Brandon LaFell, Marvin McNutt, Steve Smith

Oh Wee Mayne. 

Someone could come up with a very funny Top 10 Receivers Cam Has Played With list if they wanted to. This is Year 8 for him, yet I'm pretty sure Domenik Hixon could crack the Top 10 with Legedu f'ing Naanee just on the outside looking in.

1 hour ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

Remember in the preseason when everyone said our receivers looked like the best they've looked in years? 

Funchess: garbage

Torrey Smith: is he still on this team?

Moore: good, but green and he lacks focus sometimes

Byrd: done

Samuel: have we turned him into a running back officially?

Wright: I appreciate him moving the chains, but hasn't done much else lately

Olsen: done

Ian Thomas: showing progress, but friends, the ball hit him right in his hands at the end of the game and he dropped it

Cam has a busted shoulder, a horrendous offensive line, and has McCaffrey and Moore as his only reliable options with Thomas/Samuel/Wright being there only occasionally. Not exactly a recipe for success.

95% of this forum thought Torrey Smith was worth $5m.

Man there are some stupid people on here. Time to go dig up that thread.

We have played this game before, but whatever.

Funch was a 2nd rounder, is top 8 all time in Panthers receiving, after playing on a run first, low volume passing team.

I can dig up the thread where I compared his numbers to Sanu and I can't even recall who the other no. 2 WR was, and he was better than both, and half the price.

Funchess plays soft, never grew into his size, and seems to not really care about the game, but he's not trash, and he will get a good paycheck when he leaves here.

Archived