• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your HALLOWEEN decorations....

AKPantherFan

Even though this thread will suck without pics, I have started on my 2009 Halloween set-up.

I already have a full graveyard out front, with pumpkinhead and zombies. The house is slowly coming together.

Not to mention the full sized 6'4 freddy and JASON on my front porch. (people have been stopping and taking pics- its hilarious)

So far I have decorated for several days, and I am just getting started.

I will post pictures tomorrow. I am sick, and dont feel like doing crap.

So what are you doing for halloween?

I dress up like a scarecrow, sit on my front porch drinking whiskey and holding a shotgun, and everytime someone walks by I fire a warning shot and shout "Merry Christmas!"

They all think it's scary as poo!

I LOL'd... I don't care who you are... That is some funny stuff right there!

Archived