• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Random Panther Ramblings

SmittysLawnGuy

Thought it would be nice to have a thread today with everyones random unrelated thoughts. You know when you want to say something but its unthread worthy like this. Ill start off with a few examples:

Anyone else feel like if the refs didn't job us on the Cotch catch in the Bowl, we would have gone on to blow them out. Just a touch of confidence can easily change the entire dynamic of the game. Just like the next play did for them.

After reading 17 pages on the Smitty thread on Cams shoulder, I've decided

Cam haters are annoying

Cam apologists are annoying

More annying than both are the ones who cry racism on anyone with a criticism.

Flying in from Florida this weekend for the game. Never done the bar scene in Charlotte. Is the Epicenter worth a damn? My hotel is real close to that for reference point.

I still say we win the next 3 and make the playoffs.

So there you go. Ask random questions. Make random statements. Just keep it Panthers. Happy Holidays my friends!

16 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Thought it would be nice to have a thread today with everyones random unrelated thoughts. You know when you want to say something but its unthread worthy like this. Ill start off with a few examples:

Anyone else feel like if the refs didn't job us on the Cotch catch in the Bowl, we would have gone on to blow them out. Just a touch of confidence can easily change the entire dynamic of the game. Just like the next play did for them.

Cam haters are annoying

Cam apologists are annoying

More annying than both are the ones who cry racism on anyone with a criticism.

Flying in from Florida this weekend for the game. Never done the bar scene in Charlotte. Is the Epicenter worth a damn? My hotel is real close to that for reference point.

I still say we win the next 3 and make the playoffs.

So there you go. Ask random questions. Make random statements. Just keep it Panthers. Happy Holidays my friends!

This x1000.

Objectivity is an ever growing lost concept, especially around these parts.

MNF in Charlotte and the concessions are among the worst in the country. 

Who would have thought that the Hornets would be putting a better product out than the Panthers

Met this fine lady last weekend, think she might have given me something that the CDC hasn’t heard of yet

1 hour ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

I learned that Steve Smith  is NOT a medical doctor.   He is not necessarily wrong, but all things are not black or white--there are variables.

4 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

So lets talk fantasy football. Im the number one seed and yeah I drafted Cmc at number 7 (Jokes on you hecklers). Since I'll be at the game I'm also benching Drew Brees. Picked up Dj Moore and sitting Diggs. Time to rally round the family boys. With a pocket full of shells!

I'm in a somewhat similar spot, I'm one seed and going up against a theoretically easy opponent (but who the hell knows with fantasy...). PPR league. I'm mostly set with some elite players -- Luck at QB, Julio WR1, McC RB1, Mixon RB2, Chubb flex, Rams kicker and Bears D, but have holes at WR2 and TE I need to decide on. I had Sanders but he's out for the year now so I have to pick between DJ Moore and mr. inconsistent Corey Davis. Then at TE I lost Howard so am stuck with Njoku or Ian Thomas who I just picked up. Seriously considering going Moore and Thomas but not sure there's enough to go around for them in our offense... Also have Allen Robinson but not considering him. Would've played Ware tonight over Chubb if he were healthy.

8 minutes ago, t96 said:

I'm in a somewhat similar spot, I'm one seed and going up against a theoretically easy opponent (but who the hell knows with fantasy...). PPR league. I'm mostly set with some elite players -- Luck at QB, Julio WR1, McC RB1, Mixon RB2, Chubb flex, Rams kicker and Bears D, but have holes at WR2 and TE I need to decide on. I had Sanders but he's out for the year now so I have to pick between DJ Moore and mr. inconsistent Corey Davis. Then at TE I lost Howard so am stuck with Njoku or Ian Thomas who I just picked up. Seriously considering going Moore and Thomas but not sure there's enough to go around for them in our offense... Also have Allen Robinson but not considering him. Would've played Ware tonight over Chubb if he were healthy.

Love it. I wouldnt want to play you. Nice team. Go with Dj for sure. I swear he may get 150. Id be hesitant on Thomas but not much to fall back on with the joker. I played 5 leagues and made the playoffs in all. Have joker starting in one. Fug it! Start Thomas. Only league I care about is the one I mentioned. All family with Patriot and Cowboy fans but there is no way I could fly to Charlotte and in the back of my mind thinking of Drews numbers. Fug that. Best of luck my friend.

Archived