• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Saints...

Jeremy Igo

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've actually begun to think that the "four or five plays" philosophy may be part of the problem, but I'll probably wait and write more about that later.

You are exactly right

it is up there with ‘just one game’ from Rivera

press needs to ask Rivera ‘so, why is your team always on the wrong side of those 4 plays’.  We know the answer to that already however

2 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

You are exactly right

it is up there with ‘just one game’ from Rivera

press needs to ask Rivera ‘so, why is your team always on the wrong side of those 4 plays’.  We know the answer to that already however

Youd get all my pie. Fugging exactly! Doesn't mean these nozzles should think we're goig to lose by 50. Their the reason Vegas is rich.

6 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Youd get all my pie. Fugging exactly! Doesn't mean these nozzles should think we're goig to lose by 50. Their the reason Vegas is rich.

I have a hard time not believing in Luke and Cam, even injured. Even with what I have seen

I just do. I keep thinking they will both bow up and bring the others with them

if not now. when?

if the nfl has taught anything, the best teams do not always win.  

The other thing it has taught us is the Saints don’t like getting hit in the mouth, so hit them. Screw the finesse, just  physically beat the poo out of them

Archived