• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Saints...

Jeremy Igo

3 minutes ago, rayzor said:

this could be a get right game.

just a shame it probably won't be us.

Yeah, mentioned it earlier. My nightmare is the Saints winning it all and then afterwards saying "Yeah, we were in a bit of a slump but that game against the Panthers helped us get going again" :poison:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, mentioned it earlier. My nightmare is the Saints winning it all and then afterwards saying "Yeah, we were in a bit of a slump but that game against the Panthers helped us get going again" :poison:

Well it’s only fitting that we have a hospital as a major sponsor, since we’re where other teams go to get right

2 minutes ago, bull123 said:

If I’m the saints I’m feeling very confident 

we have to be efficient on offense and keep Brees on the sideline as much as possible 

i don’t feel good about this game at all

cam Jordon terrorizes us...Kamara runs thru us...Thomas and Brees celebrate early and often

bad guys 42-21

It’ll be a surprise if we lose by less than 50. It’ll be like Bama beating up on a middle school intramural team. 

5 minutes ago, rayzor said:

this could be a get right game.

just a shame it probably won't be us.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Been reading both of you guys for years and thanks for all of your knowledge. I know it doesn't seem feasible but it's going to happen. It's the perfect storm. Hard to give you facts but imagine if 4 plays in our last 4 games had gone our way you'd have a less bleak outlook. Forget Ron fighting for his job. You guys think maybe Cam has laser focus.(He's not good in primetime. Blew 4 straight games) Luke hearing he is a shell of himself. We're going to maul those bittchess.

10 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Been reading both of you guys for years and thanks for all of your knowledge. I know it doesn't seem feasible but it's going to happen. It's the perfect storm. Hard to give you facts but imagine if 4 plays in our last 4 games had gone our way you'd have a less bleak outlook. Forget Ron fighting for his job. You guys think maybe Cam has laser focus.(He's not good in primetime. Blew 4 straight games) Luke hearing he is a shell of himself. We're going to maul those bittchess.

I've actually begun to think that the "four or five plays" philosophy may be part of the problem, but I'll probably wait and write more about that later.

29 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Oh you're so edgy

Thanks bud. My edgy ass mows lawns for a living. Im also old as dirt. I just cant stand everyones lose for a better draft pick attitude. We're a couple bad play calls and a few missed throws from being 10-3. Acting like we are the 70's saints is the real edgy.

Honestly, this defense cannot stop anyone right now.  Now we get the Saints?   This would be a huge upset, huge.  And that’s with the Saints fading.

Hard to pick either conference winner right now.  A Bears vs Texans Super Bowl would not surprise me.

For the conspiracy theorist, LA vs NO would make for a good story for both QBs.  

4 hours ago, PantherGuy said:

So you're saying both defenses are about the same level of bad?

No they actually have only allowed 13 ppg since the Rams shootout. Their defense has played much better but their offense has dropped off. It's kind of odd but they have kind of flipped the script recently.

9 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I've actually begun to think that the "four or five plays" philosophy may be part of the problem, but I'll probably wait and write more about that later.

Absolutely concur. Not sure your direction but I take these last four games and want to strangle Ron. We should not be in these situations to begin with. All 4 we were better and mostly in control. Why shut down Cmc in the last game in the second half? So I believe we have 10-3 talent yet Ron squanders it. People acting like we're the Raiders are in for a rude awakening on Mon. night. Panthers 34-24.

59 minutes ago, Castavar said:

Oh you're so edgy

Thanks bud. My edgy ass mows lawns for a living. Im also old as dirt. I just cant stand everyones lose for a better draft pick attitude. We're a couple bad play calls and a few missed throws from being 10-3. Acting like we are the 70's saints is the real edgy.

Archived