• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Saints...

Jeremy Igo

Saints shut down Gurley and Elliott already.  CM is a different style runner so he may have better yards.  Poe is a run stopper so not sure he will be getting push against Peat or Warford.  Saints also played against him in ATL.  Panthers do have pieces to make it a physical game and Brees has thrown a WTF pick 3 times this year already.

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

At what point in this process will you be sprouting wings and flying?

Panthers are 9-0 in games I've attended. I'm your huckleberry Mr.Scot. Granted I live in Florida so you can imagine where most of those wins came from. I was there for Dallas in week one. So its not all cupcakes. Have a little faith my brother. You know Ron throws the gameplan to the wind when his ass is on the line. Rons Mon. Game plan will be "Cam just go win the facking game." I can get behind that gameplan.

3 hours ago, PantherGuy said:

This game is going to be ugly for us and fans of defense. Our defense is putrid. Theirs isn't good, but not as bad as ours. We lose by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

10th in points, 14th in yards, 11th in turnovers forced, 1st in rushing attempts, 1st in rushing yards allowed, 3rd in YPC allowed. I’d say that’s good; not amazing, but good at least.

41 minutes ago, Baskinridge said:

Brees is ferociously beating his monkey to the mere thought of this game.

That might workout to y’all advantage. Maybe his arm will be exhausted by Monday. Unless he goes lefty, I’m not sure.

:Eggplant_Emoji_Icon_42x42:

2 hours ago, GoPanthers123 said:

When we crush the saints all the people rooting for panthers to lose can go back to saints board and sulk.  

Image result for eyeroll gif

No one is hoping for a Saints victory except @saints4lifeagain. Many of us just see how our season has gone and theirs has gone and arrived at the reasonable (and probably logical) conclusion that we're gonna get destroyed

3 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Some of that is based on the performances from the first 8 games. If you look at how our defense has played during this losing streak, it ranks near or at the bottom almost across the board.

This is why I hate stats and rankings.

13 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Line is Saints -6 1/2. Ill take all yall candy ass bitches money. Put up or shut up. Fuggin all this shizz talk is mostly fueled by kids and negative Nancy's. Welp pull out ya wallets bioches cause we bout to woodshed them fuccas.

Oh you're so edgy

16 minutes ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Line is Saints -6 1/2. Ill take all yall candy ass bitches money. Put up or shut up. Fuggin all this shizz talk is mostly fueled by kids and negative Nancy's. Welp pull out ya wallets bioches cause we bout to woodshed them fuccas.

You're not seriously going to put money on the Panthers are you?

Archived