• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Saints...

Jeremy Igo

1 hour ago, Captain Morgan said:

They haven't looked as dominant over the last 3 games, which includes a loss.

I think we can beat them, but I wouldn't be surprised if they blow us out.  Either way, this game will show whether the team has given up on Ron, and if so, he has to go.

Worst fear postseason quote...

"We went through a rough stretch there, but that game against the Panthers  really helped us get back on the path to winning it all." :poison:

4 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Let us talk the Saints game.

MNF in Charlotte. It's a beautiful thing.

Would LOVE to see the Panthers win this one after dropping three to them last season.

Note: this topic is for upcoming game discussion. Please keep fire Rivera comments into those 1265 threads. Thank you.

@Jeremy Igo Is there any good way to get in touch with you? It's time sensitive. I've tried PM's and Instagram.

Drew Brees and Michael Thomas vs:

- a D line that cannot generate pressure, especially up the middle 

- a coach who plays almost exclusively off coverage, playing to the strengths of Breesus

This gonna get ugly. 

And on O, we'll become 1 dimensional early in the game and Cam Jordan will feast. 

I hate the saints* more than any other team in pro sports, but this matchup is a wet dream for them. 

2 minutes ago, PantherGuy said:

This game is going to be ugly for us and fans of defense. Our defense is putrid. Theirs isn't good, but not as bad as ours. We lose by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Panthers are #7 against the run and #20 against the pass.  Saints D is #1 and #28.  Both are even in yards allowed.

1 minute ago, General Mills said:

Panthers are #7 against the run and #20 against the pass.  Saints D is #1 and #28.  Both are even in yards allowed.

Some of that is based on the performances from the first 8 games. If you look at how our defense has played during this losing streak, it ranks near or at the bottom almost across the board.

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Some of that is based on the performances from the first 8 games. If you look at how our defense has played during this losing streak, it ranks near or at the bottom almost across the board.

Yeah, I can't imagine us being anywhere near the top in either category lately. We did a decent job against the Seahawks' running game. Otherwise though, we've been gashed by pretty much everyone. The pass defense has obviously been awful. 

Ok

panthers have a QB that can’t throw

panthers have a defense that can’t stop anybody

panthers have a coaching staff that are not quite genius level

all points to a saints beat down 

panthers to win this game. 34 to 33.  It is the only thing will make their season not forgettable 

make the Saints not have home field advantage.  

Beat the living poo out of them physically

come on KK and Poe, just get in mole face’s gap with your hands up and hit him each and every time 

DEs stay for the screen.

LBs and DBs, hit somebody. That’s all you gotta do. Don’t be stupid and hit somebody 

norv, run the ball at least 25 times. Just do it  

Archived