• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's talk Saints...

Jeremy Igo

I have a feeling the Panthers are going to win because nothing the Panthers do makes any sense and honestly tends to go against conventional logic. As soon as you think they are cooked and done, they spring up and surprise you. When they're supposed to be good, they poop everywhere until you can smell diarrhea through your TV screen.

7 minutes ago, hepcat said:

I have a feeling the Panthers are going to win because nothing the Panthers do makes any sense and honestly tends to go against conventional logic. As soon as you think they are cooked and done, they spring up and surprise you. When they're supposed to be good, they poop everywhere until you can smell diarrhea through your TV screen.

Kind of agree.  I remember the Minn game last year, personally I didnt think we had a chance in hell and we ended up winning.  Have to feel like we put up a good effort with our backs to the wall.  

3 hours ago, SmittysLawnGuy said:

Panthers 34

Saints 24

Poe and Short have a rebirth. Getting pressure up the middle, Brees throws 2 key picks. Cam silences the masses with a 50 yard bomb to Samuel.

At what point in this process will you be sprouting wings and flying?

Archived