• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple more observations

Jeremy Igo

This defense needs a Complete Overhaul.

Only people that should be safe

Luke

KK

Jackson 

Reid

Im about begging Ryan Kalil to come back for 1 more year.  Because this whole draft needs to hammer down on defense.

If Kalil retires.  Thats another Huuuge hit a critical position at center.

Just now, ncfan said:

This defense needs a Complete Overhaul.

Only people that should be safe

Luke

KK

Jackson 

Reid

Im about begging Ryan Kalik ti come back for 1 more year.  Because this whole draft needs to hammer down on defense.

If Kalil retires.  Thats another Huuuge hit a critical position at center.

I still think Larsen can be a serviceable placeholder for one year while we overhaul the defense. If there's a great center at one of our mid round picks this year, pull the trigger, otherwise get him in 2020. I don't think Kalil will be talked into playing another year for a reasonable amount. 

The good news is, we hit on at least three of our first four picks this year. Moore is coming along nicely, as are Jackson and Thomas. The jury is out on Gaulden. He might just suffer from lack of coaching, since Rodgers has been asleep at the helm all year. If we can hit on three next year, and have a decent FA, we could fix a lot of these problems. 

2 minutes ago, PanthersBigD said:

I still think Larsen can be a serviceable placeholder for one year while we overhaul the defense. If there's a great center at one of our mid round picks this year, pull the trigger, otherwise get him in 2020. I don't think Kalil will be talked into playing another year for a reasonable amount. 

I think this is exactly what will happen. Larsen will be a stopgap and we'll draft a developmental center in the mid-rounds. 

1 minute ago, PanthersBigD said:

The good news is, we hit on at least three of our first four picks this year. Moore is coming along nicely, as are Jackson and Thomas. The jury is out on Gaulden. He might just suffer from lack of coaching, since Rodgers has been asleep at the helm all year. If we can hit on three next year, and have a decent FA, we could fix a lot of these problems. 

DJ Moore needs to touch the damn ball more. 

18 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

This is a long Chubb run. 

Cox Jr owned by a TE, allows both DT's to be double teams. 

Mike Adams awful again. 

Shaq Thompson is bear hugged by a lineman. 

giphy.gif

Got away with a little hold on Shaq, not that he would have been able to make a play necessarily.

Archived