• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple observations

Jeremy Igo

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

This is exactly what everyone’s talking about. Smug.

Notice how a lot of people in this thread don’t agree with what you’ve been saying, and yet you persist in insinuating that we’re all wrong, or that we’re somehow flawed for having opinions that differ with yours?

You think incorrectly that I take counter views to be contrary or unpopular ones just to tweak folks and I don't. I believe my position is correct and argue why I think that. And yes I do think there is too much group think where someone says something and everyone just nods along like sheeple. And if people would be honest when it comes to topics like McCaffrey versus Fournette for example, my unpopular view that McCaffrey would be the better pick, for what we wanted to do, was in fact correct.

And how many times have I said even today that everyone has the right to their own opinion. Funny how I don't seem to be afforded the same privilege without being called a troll.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Dated a girl from a family of golf fanatics. Her father was such an ass that he'd cheat at family outings.

I dated a girl from a golf family, in college. Well, we didn't outright date, but we regularly did things that people who were dating would do together. We're still friends. Never golfed together, though.

Archived