• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple observations

Jeremy Igo

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Beason is no longer with the team and free to say what he really thinks. Guys on the team just can't do that. Surely you understand this?

Again tell you who on the team cant say what they think?  Didnt Reid say that Rivera couldnt tell him what to say and think?  Did he get any backlash? I agree that on some teams that may be true but if Davis came out and said that he was pissed and that some players had given up, do you think that he would be punished especially when this could very well be his last year? I understand that what you say might apply many times in many situations but I dont think Davis or Peppers are just saying it.  I think they honestly believe. Plus look how we went down the field after Cleveland scored.  Sure we didn't score but I didn't see any quit by the offense at all.

19 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

You literally said “who cares what they do.” 

I gotta say, man, I really enjoy arguing with you. We’ve gone back all the way to 2010, when your lips were pressed firmly to Matt Moore’s buttocks. Here we are, eight years later, and we can’t agree on anything because of your blind loyalty to underachievers. 

Yeah got to say that all of those  years I support the team and players and you find every opportunity to criticize and whine.  Maybe that is just how we live our lives.  I am positive and supportive and you are negative and critical.  I pity anyone who had to live with you the past 8 years. 

22 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Beason is no longer with the team and free to say what he really thinks. Guys on the team just can't do that. Surely you understand this?

So we should take what Deangelo Williams and every other player says as well as the truth because they no longer are with the team?  Or only the ones you endorse?

Just now, panthers55 said:

So we should take what Deangelo Williams and every other player says as well as the truth because they no longer are with the team?  Or only the ones you endorse?

Or maybe the ones who haven’t proven themselves to be crybaby douches who get in internet fights on Twitter over the WWE?

apples to oranges really- you lost this bout when you mentioned Deangelo Williams 

2 minutes ago, mjligon said:

Or maybe the ones who haven’t proven themselves to be crybaby douches who get in internet fights on Twitter over the WWE?

apples to oranges really- you lost this bout when you mentioned Deangelo Williams 

I thought that the way to debate here was to use extreme characterizations to prove your point.  That seems to be the main strategy of several posters who live on here all day.  I wonder why it works for them all the time and not now? 

23 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Yeah got to say that all of those  years I support the team and players and you find every opportunity to criticize and whine.  Maybe that is just how we live our lives.  I am positive and supportive and you are negative and critical.  I pity anyone who had to live with you the past 8 years. 

Lol you’re one of the biggest dumbasses on this board and you consistently prove that to far more people than just me. You’re welcome to try and play the moral superiority card as much as you like, but your consistent aversion to the obvious makes you twice the fool you accuse others to be. 

1 hour ago, je1005 said:

I liked the Searcy signing, but who knows. 

There’s just not enough skill out there. Jackson makes rookie mistakes, Bradberry has had one great game this year, the safeties are grandmothers on rollerblades, and the DL doesn’t get to the spot.

It’s a miracle we don’t allow 35 a game. 

We would if we played better teams. The thing about this 5 game skid is none of those teams are great teams

4 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

@panthers55 in an effort to promote discourse, I’d like to know if you think Ron and Hurney, individually, have done a great job this season. And if so, who is at fault for this losing streak? Me? Cam? 

Fans for not being true believers in the team and it's leaders.

We have undermined the process.

43c598e9799463cb482e11f1e454f663.jpg

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

@panthers55 in an effort to promote discourse, I’d like to know if you think Ron and Hurney, individually, have done a great job this season. And if so, who is at fault for this losing streak? Me? Cam? 

I think Hurney has done a good job this time around. As for Ron it is hard to say that going from 6-2 to 6-7 is doing a good job. Ultimately the blame rests with him as the HC. I think that those in the know like Hurney and Tepper have a better handle on whether he should go or stay. I am simply going to go to the remaining home games and watch the other on TV and let the chips fall where they may when all is said and done. Unlike you I don't have an agenda here.

Just now, panthers55 said:

I think Hurney has done a good job this time around. As for Ron it is hard to say that going from 6-2 to 6-7 is doing a good job. Ultimately the blame rests with him as the HC. I think that those in the know like Hurney and Tepper have a better handle on whether he should go or stay. I am simply going to go to the remaining home games and watch the other on TV and let the chips fall where they may when all is said and done. Unlike you I don't have an agenda here.

What’s my agenda? Pointing out obvious flaws and not accepting failure? Sorry that I actually want us to be a consistently successful franchise, I guess?

Archived