• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple observations

Jeremy Igo

25 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

@panthers55 check out how hard guys are playing for Ron

https://www.panthers.com/news/players-frustrated-confounded-as-shocking-slide-continues-in-cleveland

Read the article. Peppers and Davis say there is no quit on the team and it is poor execution at critical times. If you are going to give Beason air time and believe him then believe players when they directly dispute what you say. Think Luke quit? Guys like Munnerlyn and Funchess are gone this offseason so who cares what they do at this point. So stop the ongoing whining when it just isn't reality.

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

https://www.panthers.com/news/players-frustrated-confounded-as-shocking-slide-continues-in-cleveland

Read the article. Peppers and Davis say there is no quit on the team and it is poor execution at critical times. If you are going to give Beason air time and believe him then believe players when they directly dispute what you say. Think Luke quit? Guys like Munnerlyn and Funchess are gone this offseason so who cares what they do at this point. So stop the ongoing whining when it just isn't reality.

There is a difference between what players think and what they will say publicly to the media. Most times they aren't the same. 

Just now, panthers55 said:

I believe I’ve said Luke hasn’t quit four times just in this thread. 

“Who cares” what players do at this point. Lol

2 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

There is a difference between what players think and what they will say publicly to the media. Most times they aren't the same. 

So when your buddy Beason makes public comments we should just take them at face value especially if they are critical but if Peppers and Davis say positive things in public then we should doubt them and question if they think the same in private. Most players if they are critical and don't want backlash will say nothing, they don't extend themselves to be positive unless they believe it. Especially in a culture where players won't be criticized for unpopular views such as with Eric Reid.

6 minutes ago, Carl Spackler said:

I believe I’ve said Luke hasn’t quit four times just in this thread. 

“Who cares” what players do at this point. Lol

Neither have most of the players. I simply said guys like Munnerlyn or Funchess aren't core guys so if they quit bench them. They won't be here. Sad when you have to take things way out of context to forward your whining complaining agenda.

Sports radio is a hot-take mill. 

Players have a lot of pride, and Jeremy is correct—none of them will ever admit a lack of effort. 

I think the truth lies somewhere between those two extremes. Defense has no continuity or energy, the communication is lacking, and they have a talent deficit in the secondary and up front.

6 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

So when your buddy Beason makes public comments we should just take them at face value especially if they are critical but if Peppers and Davis say positive things in public then we should doubt them and question if they think the same in private. Most players if they are critical and don't want backlash will say nothing, they don't extend themselves to be positive unless they believe it. Especially in a culture where players won't be criticized for unpopular views such as with Eric Reid.

Beason is no longer with the team and free to say what he really thinks. Guys on the team just can't do that. Surely you understand this?

3 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Neither have most of the players. I simply said guys like Munnerlyn or Funchess aren't core guys so if they quit bench them. They won't be here. Sad when you have to take things way out of context to forward your whining complaining agenda.

You literally said “who cares what they do.” 

I gotta say, man, I really enjoy arguing with you. We’ve gone back all the way to 2010, when your lips were pressed firmly to Matt Moore’s buttocks. Here we are, eight years later, and we can’t agree on anything because of your blind loyalty to underachievers. 

8 minutes ago, je1005 said:

Poe sucks.

KK is doubled every day, and his play has declined.

Adams should retire.

Captain sucks.

Bradberry is his usual average self.

Funchess is hurt and never was elite.

Trai hasn’t been bad.

^^This^^. Plus Fun is a slimmed down version of KB.

Archived