• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Couple observations

Jeremy Igo

Watch Munnerlyn on the bottom. Pretty much stops playing until he realizes oh snap I could have made a play there and starts sprinting. Too late. 

DE Cox Jr keeping up with TD and Panthers secondary in pursuit. That ain't great.  

Eric Reid slipped on the turf, Mike Adams with just terrible effort. 

giphy.gif

Bottom line: This defense needs to get younger and faster in a hurry. Starting this weekend. Give the youth some experience. Bench anyone over 30 and lets see what the younger guys have. 

6 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Watch Munnerlyn on the bottom. Pretty much stops playing until he realizes oh snap I could have made a play there and starts sprinting. Too late. 

DE Cox Jr keeping up with TD and Panthers secondary in pursuit. That ain't great.  

giphy.gif

Bottom line: This defense needs to get younger and faster in a hurry. Starting this weekend. Give the youth some experience. Bench anyone over 30 and lets see what the younger guys have. 

As an old dude, I support this idea.

15 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

giphy.gif

Yeah, but Rivera has to save his job so no.

Archived