• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2018 Year In Review

Proudiddy

*Cam needs to have his shoulder fixed.  He needs to sit in order to do that instead of destroying his shoulder for a fuging braindead coach who's on his way out anyway.  Tepper needs to step in and tell Cam to sit and get his shoulder right, because this selfish fuging coaching staff won't do it because they're too busy using him like a piece of meat to keep their jobs intact.

*I don't think Cam's shoulder was this bad until either right before or around the Pittsburgh game.  I don't know if it's an acute injury, or overuse, but once team's realized it was present, they have forced us into our weaknesses and the second half of today's game made that more glaring than ever.  Having guys who can get massive RAC is great when you need to checkdown, but it is meaningless if you have no vertical threat to stretch the field... otherwise, the defense just plays up and underneath everything, as the Browns are now, and with the whole field now compressed within 20 yards, there's a lot less room for RAC guy to get their yardage.  We cannot throw it downfield, and Gregg Williams dared us to.

*Final point regarding Cam...  I truly, really, really hope that he can fully recover this time and that this injury doesn't end his career.  But, it is physically distressing to see this guy - a physical freak, the prototypical QB of the future with the size, huge arm, and athleticism that made him the most feared player in the game, now relegated to strictly checkdowns and hardly running because his dumbass, scared-for-his-job coach ran him into the fuging ground.  Again, Cam has now established himself as my all-time favorite Panther, displacing Smitty...  So, I really hope he can comeback from this.  But, in the immediate present, he needs to be protected from further injury and hopefully he can comeback to be the player he was before the injury.

*Rivera deserved every bit of this loss and this ending to his tenure here.  Lackluster, lackadaisical, clueless, uninvested.  This is how the team looks, and it's how Ron has always coached.  Thanks and your welcome.

*We honestly need to look to trim the Gettlefat off this roster this offseason...  Kalil, Short, Bradberry, Shaq, Butler all need to hit the fuging road.  On the brightside, he left us with CMC, Samuel, and possibly Darryl Williams and/or Moton.  But, thanks to forcing Gross into retirement and then not fixing the line for 3 years, combined with Rivera's efforts,  he also left us in a completely unenviable position of not knowing whether our once-in-a-lifetime QB will ever be what he was again.  What we're seeing, especially defensively, is what happens when you let your ego make all of the personnel decisions, unfettered.  For the most part, he drafted poo, made horrible long-term investments, and let the wrong people walk, and now our defense, aside from Luke, is going to have to hit a complete reset.  Thanks, Gettlemagic.

*I hope Tepper makes the move immediately.   I knew waiting until the season was over is considered more professional and prudent, and even up through last week, I could accept that, but let's get on with it.  Enough embarrassment.

Archived