• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Devin Funchess

Jeremy Igo

I said it earlier, dude is carrying KB's torch for big, lazy, dumb receiever.

It's why i never wanted him.  He isn't a football player, just a big guy.  And now that he's been demoted, he is completely disengaged.  I've seen him quit on 2 routes today and jog around without throwing a block on 2 others.  Glad the consensus is coming around.

He plays like it's spring practice and we're just going throw the motions. Does not seem to be concerned or care if he runs the wrong route, runs at half speed, and drops balls in big situations. 

He's never been a guy you throw it up to and expect him to outman his guy (Despite his size). So if his route running is this lazy, he gives us nothing. 

OH and I swear I always catch him standing around on broken running plays he could be blocking

21 minutes ago, SOJA said:

He plays like it's spring practice and we're just going throw the motions. Does not seem to be concerned or care if he runs the wrong route, runs at half speed, and drops balls in big situations. 

He's never been a guy you throw it up to and expect him to outman his guy (Despite his size). So if his route running is this lazy, he gives us nothing. 

OH and I swear I always catch him standing around on broken running plays he could be blocking

I remember hearing him blame cam on a hot mic during the detroit game after the pass that hit him in the hands while he was sitting on the ground.  Since then, Cam barely looks his way, as he shouldn't.

16 minutes ago, Carolina Cajun said:

I remember hearing him blame cam on a hot mic during the detroit game after the pass that hit him in the hands while he was sitting on the ground.  Since then, Cam barely looks his way, as he shouldn't.

What was said? I missed that

7 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Fitting that the game ends on an INT thrown to a half assing it Devin Funchess. I won't watch another game as long as this waste of oxygen remains on the roster. He absolutely should be released right fuging now.

Funchess ran a crossing route. Cam threw it 6 feet over his head.

Cams last 3 throws today-

Behind Curtis.

Over Wright.

Over Funchess.

Everybody ran the wrong route.

34 minutes ago, cookinbrak said:

Funchess ran a crossing route. Cam threw it 6 feet over his head.

Cams last 3 throws today-

Behind Curtis.

Over Wright.

Over Funchess.

Everybody ran the wrong route.

Cam threw the right ball to Curtis. He threw to the shoulder away from the defender. Curtis looked over the wrong shoulder. 

Cam threw high to Wright.

Cam appeared to throw high to Funchess, but who knows if ot was a miscommunication or where Funchess was actually supposed to be? Chris Carter seemed to think it was likely a miscommunication and he's forgotten more about route running than all of us on this forum combined will ever know. Cam and Funchess had already had another miscommunication earlier on Funchess' first target. The only thing I can say for sure abkut that play is that Funchess ran a half assed, half speed, disinterested route just like he had been doing all game long. The Detroit drop fest was one thing, but today's piss poor effort should get him cut tomorrow morning. His role has been reduced and he's sulking. Let him sulk at home or let some other team give him a shot. No one is benefitting from him staying on this roster.

Archived