• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thomas Davis said there was a players only meeting last week

Jeremy Igo

I ask the same thing that was asked when ron took over the reigns on the defense....why did it take so long to do anything? 

that's the thing that bugs me about the leadership model of the panthers. this whole "stay the course" mindset only ends up ultimately making things worse, or allows them to get worse.

adapt or die. by the time rivera ever gets around to trying to correct course, we're just about to head off the waterfall. too often we end up going over. the players who have been with ron the longest have ended up adopting his ways of dealing with poo and that has become a problem. 

why did we wait so long to do anything? it's because of having too much faith in the pre-existing plan or vision or direction. 

I just hope that the new boss is a bit more proactive. 

1 hour ago, coralreefer_1 said:

If TD (a god to some people here) says its all on the players...then will the chants for Ron to be fired stop? Either TD is talking out his bum...or he is right and players need to make plays. Which shall it be fam?

TD is talking out his ass. He's loyal to Rivera.

Archived