• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the POS in the black SUV

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

We'd like to thank you for dropping off the very obviously new momma dog in front of our home. Thanks for pulling over, shoving her out, and then speeding off giving us plenty of time to learn your vehicle and license plate number. We're sure you will be very happy to know that the officer who came and took our information and your description also immediately gave your unwanted dog a home. Since we're sure you've probably done something similar with what should be a very young litter of puppies, we'll continue to look for them too.

Choke and die, Sincerely,

Me and my wife

Post his name and address

The officer told us that he would keep us updated on what happens there. We just went up and down the street looking for puppies, no luck. Gonna go ride around in a little bit and see what we can find.

The cops can handle the douchebag. My attention is on what happend to the puppies now.

And regardless of all that, at least this trash still has hell to look forward to.

The officer told us that he would keep us updated on what happens there. We just went up and down the street looking for puppies, no luck. Gonna go ride around in a little bit and see what we can find.

The cops can handle the douchebag. My attention is on what happend to the puppies now.

And regardless of all that, at least this trash still has hell to look forward to.

Two things I don't understand...

1. Those who treat animals this way

2. Those who shrug their shoulders about the first thing

Two things I don't understand...

1. Those who treat animals this way

2. Those who shrug their shoulders about the first thing

You explain either of those things to me and I will owe you a drink of your choice.

By the way, just got a call from the cops. They found the puppies and the guy. Puppies were in a pillow case under an overpass in a creek on the other side of town, 3 of the 6 were dead. He'll be spending a few weeks in jail on four counts of neglect and three counts of animal cruelty resulting in death. We'll probably have to testify. Which means I'm gonna have to see him and not break his neck.

You explain either of those things to me and I will owe you a drink of your choice.

By the way, just got a call from the cops. They found the puppies and the guy. Puppies were in a pillow case under an overpass in a creek on the other side of town, 3 of the 6 were dead. He'll be spending a few weeks in jail on four counts of neglect and three counts of animal cruelty resulting in death. We'll probably have to testify. Which means I'm gonna have to see him and not break his neck.

People suck.

At least people like Micheal Vick do.

Archived