• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To the POS in the black SUV

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

I didn't know that was a crime...[well I mean...the part about the puppies being in the pillowcase was idiotic so obviously that's neglect...but besides the fact you say it was a fresh mother...to be honest I wouldn't have seen TOO much problem...Nevermind...I'm trying to picture this and I guess it would've been just as effective to go to a shelter but I don't know the process...so maybe they were too lazy I'M NOT JUSTIFYING THEM BY ANY MEANS JUST SO PEOPLE KNOW]

P.S.

Update us three weeks from now when he's out and still remembers your address...

We'd like to thank you for dropping off the very obviously new momma dog in front of our home. Thanks for pulling over, shoving her out, and then speeding off giving us plenty of time to learn your vehicle and license plate number. We're sure you will be very happy to know that the officer who came and took our information and your description also immediately gave your unwanted dog a home. Since we're sure you've probably done something similar with what should be a very young litter of puppies, we'll continue to look for them too.

Choke and die, Sincerely,

Me and my wife

props to you and your wife. I hate mfs that do that poo.

Archived