• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns Predictions Thread!

Jeremy Igo

Cleveland pulls out a close one in a game where Rivera could go for the kill but instead allows them to get back into it via conservative gameplan. Tepper fires Hurney. 

We going bold or going home with only 4 games left to postulate

I wouldn't be surprised to see the Browns win by a decent amount. I think Baker picks apart our secondary while our pass rush goes back to doing almost nothing. 

Our oline is severely under-matched vs Browns extremely young and talented Dline. Expect  Cam to get hit early and often. Expect turnovers.

I'm expecting this honestly to be either the worst game or the best game we play all season, just have a feeling. 

If we lose badly like I'm predicting, I'm hoping Tepper goes into a fit of rage and fires Rivera immediately. 

As much as we look like we would struggle to beat anyone, this isn’t anyone, it is the Cleveland Browns.  While they are better than they have been the last two years, we are also talking about a team that was 35th in a 32 team league the last two years.

Panthers 30-16. 

That said, if we lose this game, drastic measures are in order.  Something similar to what I saw when in St. Louis, back when what is now the Arizona Cardinals were the St. Louis Cardinals.  After one disappointing season (and they pretty much all were), the Cards finished at home against Washington.  It was a close game at halftime, not nearly so close at the end.  It was their 11th loss after starting something like 3-1.  After the game mercifully ended, the Cards went to the locker room and HC Jim Hanifan went to his office, only to find the lock had been changed.

“I’m sorry Mr. Rivera, it seems that your ticket on this charter flight to Charlotte has been canceled.”

It’s hard to pick the Panthers at this point. Cleveland is much better than they use to be and are no longer the bottom feeders of the NFL. They are young, energetic and play like they want to win more than the Panthers. Combine that with an unhealthy Cam, a reeling defense, and playing on the road.  No brainer here

Browns - 31

Panthers - 23

This look will seem like the end because it’s the Browns, but the better team actually wins Sunday. 

2 minutes ago, Moneyman321 said:

It’s hard to pick the Panthers at this point. Cleveland is much better than they use to be and are no longer the bottom feeders of the NFL. They are young, energetic and play like they want to win more than the Panthers. Combine that with an unhealthy Cam, a reeling defense, and playing on the road.  No brainer here

Browns - 31

Panthers - 23

This look will seem like the end because it’s the Browns, but the better team actually wins Sunday. 

Should probably put in a caveat before I get crapped on. 

I want Panthers to win and hope they make WC. But, let’s be realistic 

Archived