• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let us talk Carolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns

Jeremy Igo

9 hours ago, Mikey818 said:

If cam is not healthy I think mayfield will be the difference. 

If his shoulder is really as bad as he seems to be indicating through his pres conference responses, we should be running the football a lot and tons of dump off passes. 

10 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

If his shoulder is really as bad as he seems to be indicating through his pres conference responses, we should be running the football a lot and tons of dump off passes. 

Yes ride cmc and some short passes to Samuel and d j

We better win this game. This losing streak is unacceptable. 2-5 in games decided by 7 points or less. And the 2 wins are a Gano miracle and a Cam miracle. We only have 1 road win. If we don’t beat Cleveland then Rivera should fly home in a separate plane looking for a job. 

OK...so...i'm from CLE...grew up with Browns...when they would regularly fk up the squealers....on a bad year..... jumped on the Panthers band wagon in 95 when i moved here and havent looked back....been talkin soooo much smack with my boys up north....if we loose this sh!t Sunday...yes...i definitely want Riv gooooonnnne...Tep knows...

Archived