• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let us talk Carolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns

Jeremy Igo

We better win this game.. I like Baker..but the Panthers don't need to be a feather in his cap for his rookie year.. I have pretty much accepted we are out of the playoffs but this is one game we better not lose!!! If Ron is a defensive guru/coach we better win this game by 17+ in order for him to even be considered for another year..

29 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

If that happens I hope they have a camera on Tepper.  I would imagine you might see him throwing poo.

Tepper wanting to win the PIT game only to watch the team embarrassed would only be trumped by getting our asses beat by Cleveland.

If that game gets ugly, I can see wholesale moves being made. It was embarrassing enough for Tepper to get blown up big by PIT, it would be another story to watch the team fall out of the postseason in a bad game to the team that he's used to smashing twice a year for free while invested in PIT.

23 hours ago, LegioX said:

Just lose out rest of Season so we can get a new coach and a high draft pick. We are not doing crap this year and god help us if we somehow make the playoffs in a wildcard spot. We will be 1 and done.

If we lose then I agree; good chance we won't win another game and that would ultimately be the best for us long-term with better draft positioning and major changes forthcoming including the inevitable end of Rivera and Washington.

BUT, if Rivera somehow energizes this defense and Cam proves the last game was an aberration and gets back to playing his career best football on sunday, then maybe we turn our season around. I could see us carry the momentum of a convincing victory against the Browns into a season best game where we defend our turf against the Saints. And that would naturally segue to a third straight win at home against a Falcons team in a bigger freefall than us. Now suddenly we're 9-6 going into week 17, prime position for a wildcard as the team that's caught fire at the right time and no one wants to play. And say we enter the playoffs against a cowboys team we handled in week 1.

Wishful thinking, no doubt. But definitely not impossible. I'll suspend my expectations until this game plays out. Lose Sunday first before we start clamoring for draft positioning.

32 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I'm not looking forward to Cam throwing the ball with his hurt shoulder. I'm also not looking forward to losing to the Browns. The draft is looking more and more interesting.

Why not run the ball down their throat if cams shouldersore? They have one of the worst run defenses. 

Doesn’t matter who they bring out...Mayfield, Chubb, Walter Payton. Panthers 28  - Factory of sadness 17. 

Giants, Cowboys, and Seattle all win to push us toward the number 6 seed. We win out and split with N.O and give TD, Kalil, Pep, and Adams one more run in the playoffs. As much as I am disappointed this year I would much rather see us turn it around for these awesome veterans in the last season with us.

WHO ELSE IS WITH ME??????????

12 hours ago, OneBadCat said:

If we lose this game Rivera should be canned period. I don’t care if the Browns are decent. There’s enough talent on this team to beat them if there sht is at least half together. Rivera is coaching for his job this game. 

If cam is not healthy I think mayfield will be the difference. 

Archived