• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let us talk Carolina Panthers at Cleveland Browns

Jeremy Igo

Panthers have fared well against the AFC in recent history (7-1) while the Browns have 1 win in the last 12 against the NFC.

However, the Browns arrow is pointing up even though they didn't look good last week in Houston after digging themselves an early hole. Coming back home is a positive for the Browns and Nick Chubb is a stud that doesn't really get the recognition he is slowly earning and needs to be stopped somehow.  What's that all mean?

Not a damn thing really but it's better than just typing...."Anothers PAntherz loss upcummings this wekk, firez everyone!!!!"

6 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I am really curious to see what the defense looks like with good play calling. It will tell us in which way Ron Rivera has failed us. 

Either he has been the problem all along or Washington has been the problem and Rivera failed to act in a timely manner, costing us the season. 

Either way, I’m sick of Rivera costing games without making timely decisions 

had we a decent OC there would be a Lombardi in Charlotte 

everyone knew what the problem was.  Rivers keeping a guy who had no business in the position 

now a season lost with Washington 

I’ve had enough. Only a total idiot would put someone with zero coordinator experience on a veteran team whose window is closing 

The final nail in the coffin of the realization this team is lost

Cleveland 38

Panthers 16

Bank on it.

I even bet we score the first touch down, then they score 21 in a row. 24-10 half time. 31-10 4th quarter. Settle for two field goals and they get another TD. Baker throws 3 TD, Chubb runs for another, or a defensive TD b/c their D is fairly stout. Maybe we leave Ron, Ron and Marty in Cleveland.

7 hours ago, Camvp said:

We're gonna win by a lot.  Baker is going through major growing pains, and with Ron taking back playcalling duties on the defense, I don't see Cleveland putting up more than 10 or so.

Agreed. Browns have a tradition of losing and they will find a way to lose this one.  Go Panthers!!

Archived