• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin released.

Jeremy Igo

46 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Funchess will likely get another job. Benjamin might, but it's a lot less certain.

Lazy attitude is a huge red flag. Benjamin has that issue. Funchess doesn't.

That maybe true...But as a football player one was drafted in the first round. the other the second. Even coming out KB was looked at as the more talented and sure thing of the two. KB at the height of his career was one of the more feared Wrs in the league. When the ball was in the air I couldn't name 10 guys I would rather have over him at that point. Making catches over Sherman and Earl Thomas both draped over him comes to mind. Funchess has never shown that kind of promise and still doesn't use his frame as effectively as KB did. If Kb is lazy,I would just outright say Funchess is "soft".

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

That maybe true...But as a football player one was drafted in the first round. the other the second. Even coming out KB was looked at as the more talented and sure thing of the two. KB at the height of his career was one of the more feared Wrs in the league. When the ball was in the air I couldn't name 10 guys I would rather have over him at that point. Making catches over Sherman and Earl Thomas both draped over him comes to mind. Funchess has never shown that kind of promise and still doesn't use his frame as effectively as KB did. If Kb is lazy,I would just outright say Funchess is "soft".

Teams don't care where you were drafted. They care how you performed lately, and Funchess is outperforming Benjamin.

Kelvin only has one touchdown this year, and it's all he's going to have. Funchess has four and can get more.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Teams don't care where you were drafted. They care how you performed lately, and Funchess is outperforming Benjamin.

Kelvin only has one touchdown this year, and it's all he's going to have. Funchess has four and can get more.

Funchess also has done crap with cam as his quarterback vs kelvin with Nate peterman and the swing door that is buffalo.. My point wasn’t about teams caring about where they were drafted but a base look at there just straight up talent. And maybe Funchess is better than KB currently I don’t know how injuries have effected him.

But I dout he can be much worse than Funchess. The touchdowns Funchess have have come doing what KB does better than him. Both on the same team here, I believe those looks would have went to KB.

13 minutes ago, Raleigh PF said:

He's made enough money for a normal person, making good investments, to live a comfortable life.

I get the feeling he'll appear on some ESPN showing talking about how he wasted his money and his life in about 10 years.

He'll definitely own a series of car washes at some point

Archived