• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Solid Carolina Panthers players that are 26 or younger

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Need to spend the next two off seasons building the trenches.

There are some building blocks on the OL at least. Moton can be the LT. Williams can be the bookend if he can stay healthy. Trai Turner isn't Norwell but he's at least solid.

On the defensive side, we've got...

...backups :fear:

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Definitely agree on Williams, but Obada is looking a bit like just a flash in the pan. I don't think any of our young DEs are locks to be on the roster next year. I think Shaq is solid, but unspectacular and I don't think he's worth his nearly $10M cap hit next year. I wouldn't be opposed to yanking that 5th year option if it meant freeing up money for a legit FA pass rusher.

Disagree on Obada. He had another good day in Tampa and has been improving pretty quickly. He’s going to be a part of the future rotation for sure. Plus there may be some ulterior motives to keep him around as well. 

10 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

DJ Moore

Ian Thomas

Curtis Samuel

Christian McCaffrey

Donte Jackson

Alex Armah

Taylor Moton

James Bradberry

Trai Turner

Eric Reid

Michael Palardy

Positives - Offensive skill positions

Negatives - RIP defensive line 

Add Cam to that list. He'll have a long career, if we ever stop running the read option and pounding his body unnecessarily. I see #1 as still the cornerstone of this franchise for the next decade if.....

1 minute ago, Kevin Greene said:

Add Cam to that list. He'll have a long career, if we ever stop running the read option and pounding his body unnecessarily. I see #1 as still the cornerstone of this franchise for the next decade if.....

I’m hoping cams arm comes around because I wanna see 1 and 22 be like Batman and robin for 8 or 9 years 

Archived