• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Solid Carolina Panthers players that are 26 or younger

Jeremy Igo

19 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

He’s basically a free 1st down on 3rd and whatever they need. U can throw it in front of him all day on 3rd and 12. He’ll be 2 yards behind the receiver every time. He didn’t shut Evans down yesterday that 15 yard slant coulda been run 20 times they woulda completed it to Evans 20 times   

Bradberry has No ball skills and if anything has regressed. Like Ron said after the Seattle game if u a Db and you’re in the endzone u should have your head around. So why isn’t Ron coaching this technique or why isn’t Rodgers coaching this. Cause we only have one that does it and he’s a rookie 

Evans 4 catches 48 yards 0 TDs. I consider that shutting down a WR of his caliber. 

22 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

I'd toss Shaq, Williams, and Obada in there

Definitely agree on Williams, but Obada is looking a bit like just a flash in the pan. I don't think any of our young DEs are locks to be on the roster next year. I think Shaq is solid, but unspectacular and I don't think he's worth his nearly $10M cap hit next year. I wouldn't be opposed to yanking that 5th year option if it meant freeing up money for a legit FA pass rusher.

1 hour ago, Lemory said:

Taylor Moton to LT this off-season and re-sign Williams to a 1 year deal?

Who says no?

I say no. Moton is great at RT. I'd rather keep the right side of the line intact than roll the dice on Williams who has knee issues. And although Kalil has been well-below average at LT, we may be stuck with him for another year due to his contract. I say find an eventual replacement @ LT and OL depth this offseason. JMO

2 minutes ago, Prowler2k18 said:

I say no. Moton is great at RT. I'd rather keep the right side of the line intact than roll the dice on Williams who has knee issues. And although Kalil has been well-below average at LT, we may be stuck with him for another year due to his contract. I say find an eventual replacement @ LT and OL depth this offseason. JMO

That contract is a sunk cost. Can't get it back. We can absolutely get out from under it by making him a post June 1st cut and we should.

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Shocking given that our leadership is normally so good at personnel evaluation :thinking:

Good one and I'm not opposed to Moton at LT. I just think he's more a natural fit on the right side and wouldn't want to mess up the chemistry or roll the dice on a player with knee problems (Williams). I also think Kalil's terrible contract means we'll be stuck with him for at least another year. 

22 minutes ago, trueblade said:

At least we saw it with Ealy in flashes. I'm not sure Butler was ever any good. 

Butler had moments. Blocked a field goal once as I recall and showed up a few other times.

He has talent, but so does every other player in the league. That alone isn't enough.

Archived