• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Solid Carolina Panthers players that are 26 or younger

Jeremy Igo

Yep. Gettleman tried to restock the DL, he just failed. Knocked it out of the park with the Star/KK double dip right out of the gate then fell flat on his face. Ealy, 2nd round pick... bust. But I ALMOST give him a pass on that one. His SB50 performance alone was worth a 2nd rounder if we'd had a real NFL OC. Hall, 3rd round pick... bust. Butler, 1st round pick... bust.

Despite spending five picks in the first three rounds (two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders, and a 3rd rounder) in relatively recent years, we are still absolutely devoid of young DL talent.

It doesn't help that Hurney let Star walk and his Poe signing has looked like a bust.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Yep. Gettleman tried to restock the DL, he just failed. Knocked it out of the park with the Star/KK double dip right out of the gate then fell flat on his face. Ealy, 2nd round pick... bust. But I ALMOST give him a pass on that one. His SB50 performance alone was worth a 2nd rounder if we'd had a real NFL OC. Hall, 3rd round pick... bust. Butler, 1st round pick... bust.

Despite spending five picks in the first three rounds (two 1st rounders, two 2nd rounders, and a 3rd rounder) in relatively recent years, we are still absolutely devoid of young DL talent.

It doesn't help that Hurney let Star walk and his Poe signing has looked like a bust.

yep for everything Gettleman did right, it's surprising his biggest flop was the area of the team he seems to love the most

3 minutes ago, Lemory said:

Taylor Moton to LT this off-season and re-sign Williams to a 1 year deal?

Who says no?

I like this and I think fans naturally want this but I remember Voth saying that the team does not view Moton as a longterm LT and wants to keep him at RT

12 minutes ago, Cuttinedge said:

I can see Reid being retained 

Right now we are playing 2 safeties that both are good at run support. But can’t cover a dish   We need a safety that can cover sideline to sideline. And it ain’t old slow  azz Adams. 

I really dont think Ron values defenders that can cover at all. Just drop back in zone and make sure the ball doesn't go flying over your head. 

Archived