• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have the firings given you new hope for playoffs?

Jeremy Igo

Watching Sundays game gave me the same feeling when I watched us in the Super Bowl. You got the feeling that not only we were going to lose, but that something bad was going to happen.

Whe you've watched as many NFL games as I have throughout the years you can almost "feel" if we're going to win or lose at some point during most games. Greg Olsen getting injured and Cam tossing 4 picks was the icing on the cake. This season is done. 

This team is more than capable of winning... On offense. Red zone offense needs work but we're getting there quite a bit. The Norv effect works, they just gotta finish.

The defense took a huge step back from previous seasons. Hurney has done a decent job and anybody expecting him to be perfect needs to reflect on what he inherited and with what cap space were you gonna get a DE better than what we've got that isn't old, sitting on a couch for awhile, or tradable? 

It suffices to say, it's the coaching that needs changing. RR, being a defensive coach and former D coordinator, should've taken the reigns a few weeks ago when the defense started REALLY floundering. I'm not saying clean house now but after the season, if this team keeps looking lost this far into the season, it's time to move on to a younger minded coach that can adapt to today's game without his love for a "good ol 3-6 game" getting in the way...

And this became long af.

Archived