• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have the firings given you new hope for playoffs?

Jeremy Igo

I would always prefer to see a winning season and a great story as opposed to watching the organization get blown up.

2010 was different... we knew Fox was gone for sure already, knew we had the first pick in the bag and knew we had our pick of a new number 1 quarterback.

2018 we have a decent corps but a lot of old players, not a lot of cap space next year truly,.. and I am not truly convinced a better coach is available to hire right now.

so like they said on “Major League”,.. 

lets go out and win the whole damn thing

I'm on the "whatever is going to happen is going to happen" train. I don't know what to expect, but I'm very got very little confidence in this team under Ron.

While the changes were the right call, they should have happened weeks ago and at this point you know those changes came about not because Rivera thought it was the right thing to do, but because his hand was forced and that cements my belief that the window has closed for the Rivera era Panthers.

They might win, they might make it to the playoffs, but they won't go far and any success they might have won't be sustained. 

I think Rivera's goal was back to back winning seasons and I'm sorry but that isn't enough.

It's time to move on.

Why are there no discussions about Hurney being let go? His draft was good, but almost every single offseason move outside of the draft hasn't worked out well.

Torrey Smith

Poe for Star

*ducks* extending Greg on a broken foot

CJ Anderson

This doesn't even take into account the failure to address DE. I would give him credit for Eric Reid, but I think that was an ownership decision.

In all fairness, Jairus Wright has been good.  Clark looked good until recently.  Getting Rid of Kelvin was good too.

Archived