• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Winners and Loser

Jeremy Igo

cmc is fourth in yards from scrimmage, 120ish back of Gurley for 1st. Leads all RBs in receptions and rec yards. 7th in rushing yards. top ten in touchdowns. Tied for tenth in receptions and 30th overall in receiving yards. 5th in total touches, "he's 20-40 touches behind the other players ahead of him in yards from scrimmage."

He's by far been the teams best player, especially the last 4-5 weeks. 

14 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Here are the winners and losers from the game as I see it. 

https://www.carolinahuddle.com/2018/12/03/winners-and-losers-carolina-panthers-at-tampa-bay-buccaneers/

TLDR

Winners are CMC and David Tepper. 

CMC for a solid game and Tepper because he now has approval from nearly all the fan base to clean house and make this franchise truly his own. 

Losers

Cam Newton for being a human punching bag and paying the price. Ron Rivera for obvious reasons but likely won't be fired because Norv doesn't want to be a head coach and Washington doesn't deserve it. 

Ride Ron on out of the building if he does worse then 10-6. Give him that respect just because he was the coach during and exciting time of our franchise history. But hes worn his welcome I'm afraid.

6 minutes ago, Diehardpanther02 said:

Ride Ron on out of the building if he does worse then 10-6. Give him that respect just because he was the coach during and exciting time of our franchise history. But hes worn his welcome I'm afraid.

2 losses from the Saints...and lucky wins from the Browns and Falcon? More like 6-10....seasons over get over it

Archived