• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel like firing someone

Jeremy Igo

22 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I do.

Granted, they've probably made enough money to make their life easier, but a lot of these guys are good people. Really hate to see them fail.

Rivera being gone also likely means people like Chase Blackburn and Travelle Wharton, guys who were just starting their coaching careers, are going to suffer setbacks also. Hate that too.

That's the point....that's on Ron fully.

If you really care about the people below you, then do what you're supposed to do. If you keep doing the same thing and never adapting you will eventually fail yourself and those that depend on you.

2 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

That's the point....that's on Ron fully.

If you really care about the people below you, then do what you're supposed to do. If you keep doing the same thing and never adapting you will eventually fail yourself and those that depend on you.

Agree completely.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Agree completely.

I think Blackburn is a good coach BTW, not sure about Wharton but considering that Wharton far outplayed his expectations he could very likely know the game enough to be a good OL coach.

I wonder about Mills as well....there could be some stipulations on a new staff who knows but Ron will get another job to go flounder at and show everyone just how much Cam and Luke made him before being a DC again...so maybe those guys can go with him or hopefully get a better HC to work for.

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

In a way.

We all know Ron Rivera is as nice a guy as you could find. Pretty sure the support people who see him around the stadium know that too.

If you've been in an office at a time when you know a popular guy, especially a popular boss, is about to get tossed out on his ear, it's a lousy feeling.

Regardless of how many losses (read: four) we have from here on out I maintain that I like Rivera more than I ever liked Fox (both as a coach and especially as a person).

14 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Maybe if I fire someone off the Huddle it will start a chain reaction and wind up in Tepper's office. 

Sanjay.... you around?

And we're off!  (Hoping---before I read the lengthy list of nominations---that my name appears less than twice.

Archived