• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I feel like firing someone

Jeremy Igo

jeremy is there any way to track people across forums and figure out which ones are coming from the tinderbox just to spread racial bs?  plenty of folks who seem racist in there don't bring it here.  but there are a few, or 1 with alts, that aren't even fans.   wouldn't be a bad place to start    

2 minutes ago, raz said:

jeremy is there any way to track people across forums and figure out which ones are coming from the tinderbox just to spread racial bs?  plenty of folks who seem racist in there don't bring it here.  but there are a few, or 1 with alts, that aren't even fans.   wouldn't be a bad place to start    

Shoot me a message with who is doing it. 

41 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Gooby just became the front runner. 

It’s the truth, Cam brought Ron some time yesterday with his sh*tty game.

If Cam balled out and the offense put up 30+ points and if the D was dreadful leading to another lost, I whole heartily believe someone would have got canned.

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

It’s the truth, Cam brought Ron some time yesterday with his sh*tty game.

If Cam balled out and the offense put up 30+ points and if the D was dreadful leading to another lost, I whole heartily believe someone would have got canned.

540141B6-8094-4E20-952C-12C724FA86B3.thumb.png.f38862ee49fc0174eb5e90cc6b35f919.png

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd really hate to be walking around BOA this morning.

Ya gotta figure everybody there is nervous that David Tepper might be in a similar mood.

I bet the Nice folks who push the elevator buttons are probably walking around on eggshells 

17 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I'd really hate to be walking around BOA this morning.

Ya gotta figure everybody there is nervous that David Tepper might be in a similar mood.

If this is how David Tepper runs his organizations then we are in for some terrible times ahead. 

However, methinks the 12 B hedge fund guy isnt as prone to knee jerk reactions like the rest of us.  

Archived