• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gettleman was fired for not wanting to sign Olsen and Davis beyond this season

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, Car123 said:

Yeah right.

Russel Shepard, Cason, Munnerlyn V2, trading a 4th for a punter, terrible man management. List goes on

Well, when you have about 50 dollars of cap space because of Hurney 1.0, that is about the best you can get. Forgot about the trade for Andy Lee (which was bad), but Gettleman made smart decisions on not handing out contracts to players past their prime. Wish he would have given Norman the franchise tag, instead of getting in a dick measuring contest with him, so he wouldn't have gone CB-happy drafting a bunch of bums.

2 minutes ago, jimfear said:

Too bad that 15-1 season where we lost in the super bowl because we had a POS at RT can't count towards future seasons.

I'm not arguing that Hurney is a genius, I'm saying that Dave wasn't a genius either, and he made some horrible moves that are showing up right now.

If we had an OC that would have left a TE/RB to help block Von Miller, instead of constantly putting Remmers on an island, then maybe we could have won...

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

It means everything. All the other stuff is just for fans to talk about.

The reality is that gettleman left hernia roster that went 11-5 it made the playoffs. Just a single season later, Hurney's managed to turn it into this.

You guys can troll all you want. All you're doing is making yourselves look stupid. 

Me? I'm looking forward to next year when the last vestiges of Jerry Richardson are sent packing.

A caveman could win during Cam's and Luke's peak.

1 minute ago, bobsfoodbasics said:

he was 100% correct.

he was right about the josh norman situation too.

he made some bad picks, but he also brought in CMC, Samuel, Moton, Norwell, GVR and Larsen.

His hands were tied by JR forcing him to sign Matt Kalil for big money as a favor to his brother.

Source or BS ?

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Well, when you have about 50 dollars of cap space because of Hurney 1.0, that is about the best you can get. Forgot about the trade for Andy Lee (which was bad), but Gettleman made smart decisions on not handing out contracts to players past their prime. Wish he would have given Norman the franchise tag, instead of getting in a dick measuring contest with him, so he wouldn't have gone CB-happy drafting a bunch of bums.

What?

KK Short and Matt Kalil is killing our cap space. Stop that Hurney the first time around bullshit. Gettleman draft picks full of busts

Seriously what's the matter with yall

Archived