• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ron Rivera said he was helping with the defensive play calls

Jeremy Igo

To me it seems entirely likely he will be gone as the head coach after this season. I'd be open to having him as a DC since he does seem to do well when directly working with them (most of the time at least) but I know that won't happen since some team is will likely take a chance with him at HC. We absolutely need a change at the top though since Ron's just can't cut it on the offensive side of the ball. The shear amount of times we have called a timeout because we aren't ready and then come right back out and snap the ball with 1 second left is beyond ridiculous is directly correlated to coaching. That was evident today when snapping the ball with 1 second left allowed the Buc's defender to time the snap and get a perfect jump on the ball.

1 hour ago, TheRed said:

If it took this long both should be gone this evening.

This.  There's nothing admirable about it.  He should've taken over weeks ago.  But, waited until it didn't matter before he stepped in.  Typical MoRon (credit: Cookie Lyon).

Eric Washington should never, ever have been put in the situation he was put in. That is all on Ron

newton reinjutedthat shoulder that as hanging on by a thread on a run today. It was clear to see.  Should have brought in the backup.  Didn’t. 

God help me, it is also time to bring in Kalil.  Clark has been terrible lately 

Archived