• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI... I still believe the Carolina Panthers can pull it together and win the Superbowl

Jeremy Igo

No amount of homerism is going to will this team to a SB win this season.   You can rally the troops till the cows come home but it will not make one bit of difference.  

Accept it, come to terms with it, whatever it takes for it to sink in through those homer covered glasses, this team has underachieved this season due in large part to poor coaching, holding on to aging vets too long and bad FA acquisitions among other things.

Face it folks the chickens have come home to roost.  The only bright spot is that after this season the JR era will finally be over.

If Rivera and Washington were capable of fixing this defense they would have by now. The only shot we have is for Ron to completely abandon his philosophies and accept that we have to win shootouts. Fully take the gloves off the offense and win games with offense. It's almost certainly not gonna happen. That's not part of Ron's "process".

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The only bright spot is that after this season the JR era will finally be over.

• Our star QB is having his best all around season.
  • Samuel continues to make plays.
  • DJ Moore looks like he can be the #1 next season and we don't need to make an offer to Funch now.
  • CMC is blowing up defenses to the tune of a historical season.
  • We finally have a young legit playmaker in our secondary.

This reaction made sense until the line I quoted and was almost as bad as when you said we got our run stuffed in the 4th last game. Everything else you wrote was on point though. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I am still a believer.

I believe the Carolina Panthers have the needed talent on the team to beat anyone in the league.

Their back is now against the wall. In the past, this sometimes has helped them produce. They have rallied under Ron Rivera late in the season before, and it is possible they can do it again.

If they win big in Tampa Bay, it could sling shot them into the status of the team no one wants to play in the playoffs.

dude, i want some of what you're smoking.  its gotta be awesome

2 hours ago, Varking said:
  • Our star QB is having his best all around season.
  • Samuel continues to make plays.
  • DJ Moore looks like he can be the #1 next season and we don't need to make an offer to Funch now.
  • CMC is blowing up defenses to the tune of a historical season.
  • We finally have a young legit playmaker in our secondary.

This reaction made sense until the line I quoted and was almost as bad as when you said we got our run stuffed in the 4th last game. Everything else you wrote was on point though. 

Alright, I was wrong about the stuffing the run part, you'll have to forgive me as I was drunk by the 4th quarter and as they had apparently abandoned the run I assume that Seattle had taken it away.  Sue me.

Archived