• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Need some internet skillz help please.....

SMACKDAB

How do you download a CD, and be able to link it where others on the Huddle can listen to a certain track, or the whole thing for that matter?

I want to share a song from a CD that can't be found on the internet, and haven't a clue how to go about it.

I know nothing of how it works on youtube, or any other sites, but I know I can't do it from my hard drive...or I don't think you can.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. :cheers2:

If its just a single file, upload it to megaupload or rapidshare and give the link. If its a whole album, download a program called IZArc. Put all the music files in one folder, right click the folder, highlight IZArc, and click on "Add to [file name].zip". Then you can upload that zip file to megaupload or rapidshare and just provide the link. =]

Yeah, already have the CD, and copied to hard drive etc....but what I am not understanding is megaupload keeps telling me it's uploaded, gives me a link, but when I try to access it, I can't. Is it a pay site, do you actually have to register first or what? I mean if it let's you download without registering.....then why won' it let you access it if that is the case?

I'm just trying to do one track, from one CD, and I use Windows media player usually.

I'm lost.........don't understand that site, will try the others you mentioned, and honestly thanks for trying to help. :cheers2:

Archived