• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers fan in Phoenix

jpbeck

I am in a bit of a predicament and being a long time lurker (on panthershuddle) and very occasional poster why not ask for help here?

I will be in Scottsdale next week and have tickets and a parking pass to the Panthers / Cardinals game and do not have a reasonable way to get from Scottsdale to the game and from the game back to the airport. I looked into renting a car but I am hoping to tailgate before and during the game so I do not want to drive after the game. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I have looked into cabs and the problem is I have no where to store my luggage and golf clubs plus they want around $175 to go to the game and back. I am more than happy to give a parking pass plus money or beer for any help.

I am in a bit of a predicament and being a long time lurker (on panthershuddle) and very occasional poster why not ask for help here?

I will be in Scottsdale next week and have tickets and a parking pass to the Panthers / Cardinals game and do not have a reasonable way to get from Scottsdale to the game and from the game back to the airport. I looked into renting a car but I am hoping to tailgate before and during the game so I do not want to drive after the game. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

I have looked into cabs and the problem is I have no where to store my luggage and golf clubs plus they want around $175 to go to the game and back. I am more than happy to give a parking pass plus money or beer for any help.

Not trying to be an ass, but If you are tailgating during the game, you should just watch It at home, you won't see anything anyways.

Archived