• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving on... Let us talk @ Buccaneers

Jeremy Igo

Meh!! Does this game matter?? Not anymore in my opinion.. the last 2 games showed who this true team is.. they aren’t play off caliber.. they could beat Tampa by a smidget!! But will lose to the Saints twice.. maybe beat Atlanta and Browns but probably split one of them .. equals out of the playoffs .. this team is done.. coaching change is needed 

On 11/27/2018 at 9:14 AM, Jeremy Igo said:

Tampa bay is 3-2 at home and on a 1 game win streak currently.

Carolina is on a 3 game losing streak with a 1-4 away record.

Please give me some confidence in a victory this weekend.

Here’s your confidence. I am not watching the game. I’m doing yard work Sunday not watching the panthers.

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

Might want to rethink that strategy. Moore's snap count could be trending down.

Newton did not say if Funchess caught it.

Cool thanks for the heads up.  Still can’t figure out how Funchess is taking any targets from DJ but I know he will if available.

I'm totally fine with Funchess getting minutes if he actually can catch balls. 

He really should be the #3 WR on our roster behind DJ and Curtis.  Should be a very high percentage possession WR who gets a bunch of TDs and crucial 3rd down catches. But DJ and CSamuel should be the main workhorses in the passing game between the 20s.

My god you guys are the worst. You thought our D was underwhelming? Meet the Bucs. You'll see Cam's best shot Sunday which will be good enough to win.

Will our D give up 300 and 2 to Jameis? Probably, mostly in garbage time. 

Panthers 38

Bucs 27

Per Bucs beat writer twitter, they will be without Desean Jackson, Brent Grimes, Carlton Davis & Demar Dotson 

So their #2WR, one of their starting tackles, and basically all their cornerbacks.

After the Lions debacle, nothing would surprise me... but we should be able to at least score at will

Archived