• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving on... Let us talk @ Buccaneers

Jeremy Igo

I approach this game with the thought "The Bucs are lousy. We should be able to win this." Then I remember that I said the same thing about the Lions, the Seahawks and the Redskins.

I honestly have no idea what's going to happen this week. If we play like we've typically played on the road this season though, it has the definite potential to be not good.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I have confidence that the Bucs will put us out of our misery so that we can just go ahead and start talking about the draft.

And a new head coach.

If this team loses to the Bucs, Ron is all but gone. If not immediately, then he'd definitely be a casualty come Black Monday.

3 minutes ago, Kryptick said:

Simple, if Donte Jackson plays, we win, if not, we lose

I don't think it's that simple, but that's definitely important.

We've lost nearly all of our road games this season, including the ones that Jackson was healthy for.

But with that said, his being out makes the path a lot more difficult.

42 minutes ago, t96 said:

I wish I could be productive with my Sundays when the team sucks but I can never keep myself away from watching the games. It’s like a sickness. When we suck though I generally do a good job of keeping away from football, including reading about the team, etc., outside of our games.

eh i'll still watch most of it who am I kidding

A factor worth mentioning...

We're old in a lot of places on the roster, including some kind of crucial ones. The latter part of the season is when you often start to see the effects of an older roster start creeping in.

I know it's not like we needed another point of adversity, but hey...

Archived