• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Moving on... Let us talk @ Buccaneers

Jeremy Igo

Would a win even matter? Would a loss be surprising?

This team is going to come down winning the games they should and sweeping the Saints. At this point who the hell can say what will happen.

I can tell you that Rivera won't be changing or adjusting and will play aggressive when he should be conservative and vise versa. I can tell you River will bet on TOP and play liked a field goal worth of points will win this game. I can tell you he won't have any timeouts by the 2 minute warning.

4 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

Tampa bay is 3-2 at home and on a 1 game win streak currently.

Carolina is on a 3 game losing streak with a 1-4 away record.

Please give me some confidence in a victory this weekend.

Best chance we have is Winston poops all over the field and gives us the game on a silver platter.

Offense is getting better every week, I expect to see big game from CMC, Moore and Samuel. No doubt we get the W this week, and then it's on to Cleveland for the confidence builder we need before our big MNF matchup with the Saints, which is going to put us back in the playoff hunt and give us new life. Followed by blowing game to ATL haha. 

14 minutes ago, Cary Kollins said:

Hoping it doesn't rain this weekend so I can take care of the leaves Sunday.

I wish I could be productive with my Sundays when the team sucks but I can never keep myself away from watching the games. It’s like a sickness. When we suck though I generally do a good job of keeping away from football, including reading about the team, etc., outside of our games.

Personally I think we lose out but IF we were to win one, this would be it. 10-6 is still possible because of this game, not knowing what cleveland team shows up, the falcons utterly not giving a fug, and playing the saints backups in the final week. I'm honestly not watching that monday night game. But we will know for certain if we lose this game then the season is done and we will lose out. 

Archived