• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI... Ron Rivera did not play for the field goal on final drive

Jeremy Igo

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah. We had to suffer through an 11-5 season last year and dismal additions like Christian McCaffrey and Curtis Samuel.

Just awful...

I remember a lot of Gettleman fans saying JR forced CMC and Samuel on him because it wasn't like DG to draft those type of players. Now that they're playing well all the credit goes to Gettleman. 

5 minutes ago, ras977 said:

You're not very good at making any sense , .

I pointed out your only agenda is to get Rivera & Hurney fired.

have at it 

Uh huh :eyeroll:

My "agenda" is to win football games. Rivera and Hurney aren't very conducive to that. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but this isn't pee wee where we just want everybody to have fun.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Uh huh :eyeroll:

My "agenda" is to win football games. Rivera and Hurney aren't very conducive to that. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but this isn't pee wee where we just want everybody to have fun.

Get a grip--its never the players-to you-its always Ron this, Ron that or Hurney fuged up 6 years ago.

Your schtick is really old and quite frankly BORING.

1 minute ago, ras977 said:

By that comment you have no idea what "swagger" is.

I know what a quality football conversation is. This isn't it.

You're pissed that people are upset that we're losing. Fine. Try having an actual conversation instead of sniping like a child hoping you can piss somebody off.

It's boring.

13 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

Short underneath routes are the same as a running play.  Seattle had stuffed the running game in the 4th quarter.

CMC up the middle for 59 yards.

CMC to the 1 for 15 yards. 

CMC fumble with Olsen recovery. 

Newton up the middle for 3 yards. 

That is all of our runs in the 4th. What are you talking about they stuffed the run in the 4th?

4 carries for 78 yards. We just stopped running. They didnt stuff poo as the game went on. Maybe you meant third quarter? 

CMC for 2 yards, Cam for 26 yards, CMC for 15, CMC for 6, CMC for 4, CMC for 4, Cam for 9 and then CMC 1 yard for the td. 8 carries for 67 yards? You are wrong here or didn't watch the game.

Archived