• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone feel Funchess should be retained?

Jeremy Igo

2 minutes ago, FugAllY'all said:

Hard to say, I still think he would make a great complement to Moore and Samuel, but then again Moore is showing every game that he really shouldn't come off the field under any circumstances. Depends on the money I guess, if he insists on getting paid like a #1, than see ya!

Problem is Rivera won't use him as a compliment. Hell it's only because of injury Moore is even playing. Let that sink in.

I want a new coach and I see little reason Funchess needs to be on the team holding back snaps from Samuel/Moore hell even Wright at this point.

I'm not down on Funchess like most and so I wouldn't be opposed to keeping him.  He has the ability to regularly get open without being schemed open.  Fiscally though I don't see how it's possible with how much he'll likely get on the open market, the other strong investments made at the position and the glaring roster needs at other positions.

The way I see it, we have better, more reliable WRs with higher upside already on the roster. That's strike one against Funchess.

We also have major needs on defense. We probably need to add at least 1-2 key FAs on defense and we need cap space to do it. That's strike two.

Funchess has also been acting like a bitch lately whining about his nickname and shirking all responsibility after his disastrous performance in the Lions game. Strike three motherfuger, you're out.

Archived