• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ronny, Ive seen enough!!!!

SmittysLawnGuy

From the zero adjustments I saw in the Shizz Bowl against the Broncos to this very moment you have shown zero balls given unless your jobs on the line. Needless to say when you eak one out against the Bucs n maybe the Browns, its to little to late. Playing not to lose has finally bitten your scrotum. Blank stare gif anyone. 20 pies. Been a fan since before inception but these last 3 in a row have broken my heart. Im getting old and want 1 Superbowl. Sorry Ronny. I know your not the guy to deliver. (Still pissed about the 2 point conversion in Detroit). Disgusting it took Ron the whole year and injuries to discern that Samuel n Moore need to be on the goddamn field! Im not bitter just broken hearted. Welcome back healthy Funch n Smith next week. We really need your services! Face palm. Rant over. Apologies to the huddle. Im really sad.

1 minute ago, Oleg said:

Another Ron thread how original , How is Ron the problem? We’ve been in the playoffs 13’,14’,15,17’ sure we haven’t won a ring yet but we’ve consistently contested in the playoffs since Rivera’s arrival.

who else arrived at the same time as Rivera?

7 minutes ago, Oleg said:

Another Ron thread how original , How is Ron the problem? We’ve been in the playoffs 13’,14’,15,17’ sure we haven’t won a ring yet but we’ve consistently contested in the playoffs since Rivera’s arrival.

Well Ive absolutely loved that part. Sadly I realize that will be us forever. We made it boys. Story ends.

38 minutes ago, Oleg said:

John Fox got us to a Superbowl,  playoffs...etc...where did that get us?

Archived