• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The reason Rivera deserves to get fired

dcpanther89

Don't get me wrong he's a solid coach, half way decent with player relations and doesn't make an ass of himself to the media. That's all fine and well but I'm honestly tired of him never taking responsibility for bad play calling, for not adjusting and for just whole heartedly believing its always on the players and not that he was out coached. His press conferences are cut copy paste, generic throw the person that gave up the big play under the bus. Ironically last week he didn't blame Gano, this week he didn't either. He says that "the kicker" shouldn't  have been put in that position. He was playing to run out time and kick a field goal and it blew up right in his deer stuck in headlights face. I for one am tired of this, so tired even games we are dominating (Bengals, Bucs, Giants) they still find a way to get back in the game because this man has no heart. He's showing he was the weakest link on that great Bears defenses of the 80s and I'm done. It will either take until Black Monday to fire him or hopefully he tries to save his ass and fire Washington this Monday because I'd love to see what an actual "Rivera D" looks like!

Archived