• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OK, who is getting poo canned?

Jeremy Igo

I watched every game of the 1-15 nightmare season with Seifert & the 2-14 season with Fox but I swear if they don't fire Rivera soon, I don't know if I can watch another game.  I just can't stand seeing Rivera standing there emotionless on the sideline.  Since we're obviously not going anywhere, I wish we would just fire Rivera right now.

1 minute ago, WonderBoy said:

I watched every game of the 1-15 nightmare season with Seifert & the 2-14 season with Fox but I swear if they don't fire Rivera soon, I don't know if I can watch another game.  I just can't stand seeing Rivera standing there emotionless on the sideline.  Since we're obviously not going anywhere, I wish we would just fire Rivera right now.

Like ive been saying. THIS is the worst panthers team in history if u take into account the talent level and history of being good defensively. They always find a way to lose and I can’t support it anymore 

7 minutes ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I feel it is happening now. This is just ridiculous. 

Rivera? 

Rivera is signed through 2020. Tepper comes from an organization that DOES NOT fire Head coaches. What have they had, 3 HCs since the 70's?

I think we have to put up with this garbage at least another season.

Archived