• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Take this pledge with me.

Jeremy Igo

2 hours ago, Jeremy Igo said:

I GRWatcher, do solemnly swear not to bitch and moan should the Carolina Panthers win today. I recognize that this will be a tough game and any type of victory will be cause for jubilation. Therefore, I will celebrate accordingly without nitpicking and taking all of the fun out of victory.

signed!

The last time I made a vow like that I got married, something that has resulted in ZERO Super Bowls. 

I just hope RR stays out of the way.  I hope Poe and KK do their jobs and keep blockers off Luke.  I hope that DJ and Curtis show management that Devin and Torrey are expendable. I hope Matt Kalil stays on IR.   I hope that Gano kicks a 72 yarder just to close some pie holes. 

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Matt Kalil is reportedly (legitimately) taking longer to get well than the team had hoped.

it

Not exactly a surprise, I know...

He came on strong(er) last year toward the end, but I do not see it this season. Even though he said he is healthy and his stars were aligning-- He is Sean Gilbert II, and that is all he will ever be.

5 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

He came on strong(er) last year toward the end, but I do not see it this season. Even though he said he is healthy and his stars were aligning-- He is Sean Gilbert II, and that is all he will ever be.

I think Kalil genuinely wants to do the beat he can. I don't buy that he's just earning a paycheck.

With that said, everyone's familiar with that person who always plays up being sick like he's dying (we all know someone like that). But lesser known is the guy who's genuinely sick but insists he's okay and keeps working even when he really shouldn't. That guys heart may be in the right place, but he's not doing himself (or anyone else) any favors.

Kalil has been proclaiming himself healthy for quite a while now. I just don't think he really is, or ever will be.

I know no one likes to talk about giving up as a good thing, but neither is delusion.

Sometimes you just gotta realize it's over.

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I think Kalil genuinely wants to do the beat he can. I don't buy that he's just earning a paycheck.

With that said, everyone's familiar with that person who always plays up being sick like he's dying (we all know someone like that). But lesser known is the guy who's genuinely sick but insists he's okay and keeps working even when he really shouldn't. That guys heart may be in the right place, but he's not doing himself (or anyone else) any favors.

Kalil has been proclaiming himself healthy for quite a while now. I just don't think he really is, or ever will be.

Yeah and the Panthers might be working for a injury settlement. 

21 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Nah. If he was Gilbert 2.0 he'd cost us draft picks in addition to the boatload of cap space.

Archived